Saturday, July 07, 2007


I was inspired by a recent post from whiskeymarie with eight interesting things about her. So what the hay, here it goes:

1. I'm a grown-ass man who thinks puppets are funny. From the Muppets to Sifl and Olly - non-stop hilarity.

2. As a kid I was on the back of 'monster cereal' cereal boxes: Count Chocula, Franken Berry, Boo Berry and Fruit Brute. It was a promotion selling little dolls of the monster characters. And yes, I did get all four dolls. (fyi - the photo above is not a pic of the box. I have a framed cutout which i keep in a safe place.)

3. I'm a jack-of-all-trades, master of none. I dabble in writing, art, music - a halfway decent guitar player - but don't ask me to sit down and play you a song, because all I do is noodle.

4. I don't like cilantro. It tastes like soap.

5. I'm a night person and a morning person. But I'd rather be napping during the afternoon.

6. People think I'm smart because I can remember and recall lots of trivial information.

7. My favorite part(s) of my own body: my hands.

8. My dad is more interesting than me. He's a freelance screen/voice-over actor who's appeared in television commercials and he had a speaking role in a Disney movie which also starred Hulk Hogan and Lonnie Anderson.

3 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

A few notes...
I hate cilantro too- I think It tastes like basement-flavored jellybeans.
I am also a bottomless pit of useless information. I'm my own party favor.
My best friend, Waffle, won a contest from Count Chocula and won this awesome watch where,as the hands went around, the count Chocula castle disappeared & reappeared. I wanted to steal that watch.

By the way, thanks for the recognition, hon.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm new here, but thought I'd say hello. As a recovering Texan, I must defend cilantro, truly the most controversial of herbs. People love it or hate it. I--LOOOOOVE it. My children? HAAAAAAAte it.

But one thing we can all agree on--sugary cereal. Yum.

shelleycoughlin said...

I don't think I've heard of anything cooler than being on a box of Count Chocula. Bravo.