Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Party in my tummy indeed



This video sums up the last four days I spent with the mrs and some close friends down in Houston. All we did was eat, drink, eat, drink, hang by the swimming pool and sleep.

On the first night, my man Nate grilled some fillet Mignon. The next night, the Mrs made a shrimp scampi with fresh, wild caught gulf shrimp. Then there was grilled pork tenderloin with what I call 'magic potatoes.' And the final night, grilled beef tenderloin sandwiches w/ Mexican style corn on the cob. The sandwiches were made with croissants, cheddar cheese AND horseradish mayo.

Creamy, fatty, goodness.



Did I mention, that every morning we fought back hangovers with waffles, bacon, Keri's special French Toast (right) and hash browns?

1 comment:

Nate in Texas said...

Yes, I'm wondering if all that succulent fatty goodness coupled with a return to my high pressure job this week landed me in the emergency room yesterday ... spent a day at the hospital getting treated for chest pains and super high blood pressure.

Eeeek. Scary.