Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad hair day



I'm feeling kinda like this little dude today. I need a haircut. Normally, I'd just zip over to Eddie's Barbershop. But a few months ago, the shop looks like it experienced some kind of fire. Now, considering the somewhat shady history of the shop as a place to make illegal bets on sporting events as well as get haircuts, I would not be surprised if the cause of the fire was not accidental.

In the meantime, I feel compelled to hang upside down from a tree branch and pick tasty grubs out the bark. mmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks more like your hair in the early 90s.
If you need a hook-up just come on over to the Golden Valley shop...I can hook you up with a nice clip. I can even put your initials in the back if you like.

Failcooks said...

Get your haircut. You know wifey likes a clean shaven man.