Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh, Suzy Q



"Oh Suzy Q/baby I love you/Suzy Q..."

No, not talking about Suzy Quattro. Talking about the tasty snack treat that I've loved since childhood. Some say the Twinkie is the best thing to come out of the Hostess laboratories - er kitchens, but me, I'm hooked on the Q.

I know that just a few skyway jumps away are pastries that are actually baked in ovens, not created in test tubes. But there's something about the firm little rectangular chocolate nerf cakes - and the goo, man, the goo.

Oh yeah.

"Oh Suzy Q/baby I love you/Suzy Q..."

2 comments:

H said...

I'm more of a fan of Ho-Hos...or are these the same thing as Ho-Hos? I've never even heard of Suzy Q's. Wow.

Flenker said...

I can't believe you H, you've never heard of Suzy-Q's? I'm going to have to get some at work now. Though I do prefer Ding-Dongs, a Suzy-Q sounds like it would hit the spot right about now.