Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ramp rage revisited

A bloggable moment from Saturday night:

Me and my special sweet baby M went for dinner in downtown Minneapolis. By the way, the food was great - particularly the lamb chops. Anyway, I'd parked in a nearby ramp (U.S. Bankcorp) that I found out later didn't have an after hours attendant. But it had one of those machines to stick your ticket in and pay.



Unfortunately, this machine didn't have a credit card slot. Only room for cash and below it a coin return receptacle. So what happens when I stick in my 20 dollar bill to pay for my four dollar fee? Like a Vegas slot machine it spits out 64 quarters.

WTF?

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

I had the same experience (the evening in question happened to be one of the debaucherous evenings with your wife) in the Calhoun ramp at 3:30 in the morning once.

I had change for meters for a looooong time.