Wednesday, June 27, 2007

oooooh, that smell

I was going through the security checkpoint at the Hennepin County Government Center yesterday when I caught a noseful of 'body stank.' It was a powerful odor. Best described as obese-construction-worker-making-gravy-in-the-tropical-sun smell. In front of me in line was a young man wearing a dark hoodie pulled over his head. The security guard eyed him suspiciously and asked him why he was wearing a full sweatshirt on a 90+ degree day with a 70 degree dewpoint which, in my opinion, made the temperature actually feel hotter than Satan's bunghole.

Dude, sounding like Chester of Sifl and Olly fame, says, "I'm doing that Atkins thing. Heh, heh. Trying to sweat it out, you know."

Mind you, homeboy was skinny as a beanpole. He went through the metal detector without a bleep. So luckily, the most lethal thing he was carrying today, was the stank.

2 comments:

Flenker said...

HA! I love the Chester voice. It fits the scenario perfectly.

Maybe I should try sweating out some weight. That way I could lose weight and totally ostracize myself from others!

H said...

"...made the temperature actually feel hotter than Satan's bunghole." This line CRACKED ME UP. And sadly, I have heard of Sifl and Olly but do not remember them. Is that bad?