Thursday, January 31, 2008

one of my favorite photos


This is me and my big brother Niel. The photo was taken almost 40 years ago. My mom tells me that when I was this age, I followed my brother everywhere. I tried to emulate everything he did. I looked up to him and he could do no wrong in my eyes. Had my brother been a real dick, he could've done some cruel stuff to his little brother. But he never did.

I still look up to him and think he can do no wrong. He lives in California with his wife and two kids. One, Jett, is a little boy about as old as I am in the photo.

Niel is one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. He's only three years older than me, but I still want to be like him when I grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man were you guys spoiled, I always wanted a box like that to play with.