Sunday, November 05, 2006

Full Stack at the Rock 11-01-06


brandt and billy
Originally uploaded by Brandt Williams.
Here's a pic from the show. Billy's the one with the bald head and tats.


The band played it's first gig since finishing the new disc, Venus. More details on the band's webpage.
www.fullstackrock.com

Here's a pic from the show. I'm actually just testing the link between the blog and my Flickr acct. It sounds like a cool idea, but we'll see. If you click on the photo you'll go directly to my Flickr page - which has a few more band pics - including some shots from our CD release party. More on that later.

The show went well, overall. I didn't do so hot. I was having technical difficulties which distracted me the whole night. Billy was just getting over an ear or sinus infection and nearly fell out on stage.

"it's a long way to the top, if you want to Rock and Roll..."

I didn't stay for the headliner that night, Stephen Pearcy, former lead singer of Ratt. I was pretty much wiped out, and it doesn't help that you have to load your own gear and unload it once you get home.

I can't wait to get some roadies up in this mother@!#$...

No comments: